After a nice two-day break for Christmas festivities, it’s time to come back to reality, I suppose. And in efforts to put off that work project I need to do just a little bit longer, I decided it was time for a new post! This is sort of a combination of my regular Tuesday “fabulous finds” and my “things i love Thursday” posts.
Because we didn’t get enough presents for Christmas, right? But in case you missed something, here are some sales I’ve been stalking:
- Nordstrom half-yearly sale for men
- 6pm’s year-end sales (up to 80% off)
- Banana Republic’s 50% off sale items (today only!!!)
Madewell sale items
This one is so awesome it gets its own category. I mentioned a Madewell sale pre-Christmas, but this one is even better! 40% off all sale items (code SALETIME) plus free shipping! These are a few of my favorites:
- Pinch Provisions® Minimergency® Kit for Her ($8.70 with code): Love these cute little kits! Great gift or just handbag essential for any girl. These typically sell for about $15.00, so this is a great deal!
- Triple C™ iBoost® Backup Battery ($21.30 with code): Remember when I talked about things you’d want to have handy in a disaster? One of these would totally fall on that list. It’s basically something to keep in your purse in case your phone battery dies. Probably not the most powerful thing in the world, but it can save you if you’re out without a charger.
- Coffeeshop Cardigan in Stripe ($29.99 with code): This was one of my Christmas gifts from Ben, and I LOVE it. Stripes, pockets, and on sale—too awesome to pass up!
I keep discovering cool online shops! Thanks in large part to all the blogs I follow. In case you haven’t heard of them yet, here are three favorites from the past week:
- MadeByGirl: This “shop for pretty things” offers prints, paper goods, and accessories, as well as all sorts of personalization options. I love the ABC Kids print that can be customized with your child’s name.
- Amelia: From handmade goods to decor to baby stuff, Amelia has so many unique products for every aspect of your life. I honestly want almost everything in the store, but I am especially loving the Tri Rele ring.
- Moorea Seal: The beautiful selection of handmade goods donates some of its profits to a selection of causes, which I always appreciate, and you can even shop by cause. And because I love animals, this “amazing things will happen” print is a favorite.
Pins from this week
- Roasted sweet potato with goat cheese: Enough said.
- DIY Lite Bright: I totally need to try this!!
- This outfit from Damsel in Dior: Totally my style. And I’m obsessed with her boots!