This week has been a flurry of (online) Christmas shopping, working + momming, and, well, snow. Always the snow.
Allie’s latest developments:
- Finding and attempting to eat her feet. Hope she drops this habit before she starts walking.
- Being ticklish under her chin and giggling like crazy when we exploit this fact.
- Refusing tummy time outright by immediately rolling onto her back whenever we put her on her tummy. And repeating this each time we try again.
- Very clearly demanding more food with little desperate shouts when we aren’t fast enough with the spoonfuls.
- Sitting up for 20-30 seconds at a time on her own!
- Possibly learning some of the signs we’re teaching her. She seems to do the sign for “more” during her solids feedings, and she totally mimicked me when I held my arms up for “finished” last night! Perhaps just a coincidence, but still fun!
Photo highlights of the week: