FYI, this post is not sponsored by any of the vendors mentioned below. Or any vendor at all, for that matter. Just some fun shops found by me and shared with you. Enjoy!
You’ve probably noticed all the exciting holiday giveaways going on around the blogosphere, such as 24 Merry Days, which involves some of my favorite blogs, and a variety of other vendor-sponsored contests. Through these giveaways I’ve been introduced to several amazing online shops that have sent me into a wish-list-adding, binge-pinning frenzy. In case you haven’t heard of some of these, I’m sharing them with you now, along with one lovely item from each store. And, while we’re at it, I might as well include some of my newest favorite subscription boxes.
Cute and fun vendors!
- Baba Souk: Colors! Patterns! Yay! This quirky and colorful Canadian shop sells home decor, accessories, stationery, kids stuff, and more. I am in love with the currently sold-out Party Cloudy Sky Throw pictured below:
- Artsy Modern: Kind of offering the same categories of goods as Baba Souk, Artsy Modern has all sorts of unique (and of course artsy and modern) products for home and life. I think what I love most are the options under “holiday and gifts,” including a whole page of items “for animal lovers” and “simply scandinavian” goodies. So much want! This Ikonik makeup bag is particularly fabulous:
- LEIF: I already shared one of my favorites from LEIF in my Christmas wish list (the Marrakech throw), but there is no shortage of wonders available for purchase at LEIF. The shop has everything from decor to jewelry, and another treasure I’ve been lusting after is the Mosaics Wool Scarf:
- BRIKA: There’s just a little bit of everything at BRIKA, be it baby clothes, wall art, or delicious fare. I’m especially smitten by this Triangles Tray:
I wouldn’t be me without talk of subscription boxes, right? Well in the first case, it comes in a bag. Here are a few subscriptions I’ve recently discovered:
- Fabletics*: It’s pretty much accepted wisdom among most ladies I know that cute workout gear makes you much more inclined to actually work out, am I right? Well, after looking at several stores whose adorable and amazing clothes are sold at insane and exorbitant prices, I was delighted to discover Fabletics. You don’t have to join the monthly subscription option, but if you do you get a discounted price, and it always lets you skip the month if you don’t want to buy. In any case, you get your first outfit at half price, which is just phenomenal. My pick (below), Tenacious, was only $35 for three pieces! And fantastic quality!
- Wantable Intimates: I don’t subscribe to this one just yet (we have a family budget, after all), but it’s a new discovery and at the top of my list! When I first heard about it, I assumed it was all underwear and wasn’t necessarily interested, but thanks to the review by Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom (can you tell I read her blog a lot?), I now know you can define your preferences and get things like socks, leggings, and loungewear. I’m a fan! The subscription cost is $36/month for 4-5 items (invariably valued at a total way higher than what you pay). Wantable also offers makeup and accessories boxes, but this one has me most interested. Stay tuned if I end up subscribing… (Image below via Ramblings of a Suburban Mom)
That’s it for the fabulous round-up this week, but not for lack of finds, trust me! There is so much out there to want, I have to turn my shopping switch to gift mode during this season to keep myself in check!
* My invite link