When I was a kid, I would create these super detailed Christmas lists (the letter to Santa floating around struck close to home), usually sorted into categories—something about which my mom still teases me. Recently I’ve been perusing all the gift guides and wish lists on my blogroll, daily adding my favorites to my own wish list. Not gonna lie, the full list is long, but I thought I’d share a few highlights of things I wouldn’t mind finding under the Christmas tree this year!
- create: Silhouette Portrait | Keepers cookbook
- live: Kate Spade salt + pepper shakers | LEIF Marrakech throw
- read: The Man from St. Petersburg by Ken Follet | Kate Spade Things We Love
- accessorize: Jo Totes Gracie Mint camera bag | iSanctuary Chevron Brass Necklace
- do: Withings Pulse Activity Tracker | P90x3
- plan: New York Times 36 Hours trip guide | P.S. You’re Invited DIY projects book
- wear: Juicy Couture Wool Melton Moto Coat | Anthropologie Ayton Top
- kick: Tieks Starstruck flats | Steve Madden Troopa Boot
- subscribe: Stitch Fix | Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box
This is essentially just another list of things I love, but ’tis the season, right? What’s on your Christmas/holiday wish list this year?